Monday, December 21, 2009

Optimus Stoves Leaky Optimus Primus And "Pepsi" Stoves?

Leaky Optimus Primus and "Pepsi" Stoves? - optimus stoves

Primus I have the blue box, with the filing of shiny metal.
I had not used since last year and also help before trying it on the track, I do. It burns hot and beautiful, and never stopped once during the week I was absent.
For the flight of the definitive recording I emptied the bottle and the remaining gas in the pipes feeding the kitchen - at least I thought.
While driving home I noticed a smell of white gas flowing through the vehicle. When I opened the oven, which was down more than a spoonful of fuel into the primary cup and bottom of the box.
The leak is easily cleaned on the hand.
I put the needle in any direction and change it and the backup, but still leaks until it is completely dry.
You do not have this problem last year.
.
All ideas, how can I solve this problem?
.
Otherwise, I can show my MacGyver and built a stove to Pepsi.
If you have any changes to the photon or drawings stove Hannah. I will not mentioned here.
But it would be nice if I can fix the Optimus.
.
BTW, II'm in the market for a Pocket Rocket or isopropane other burners, so it does not appear, please, premium brands in front of the stove.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment