Saturday, January 16, 2010

Flat Wart Picture Is This A Wart Or What Is This On My Hand?

Is this a wart or what is this on my hand? - flat wart picture

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b287/a ...
[Photo crappy iphone]

I watched the warts, but I have never, and she bore no resemblance to any of the images I see. But since the warts are HPV guardacil in with, and I months, my last shot as warts may take some time, the surface, and small amounts of virus in the shot, I wondered about it. But as I said, do not look like a wart. are darker than my skin color, maybe even a little red, it hurts when pressure on him. In trying to find out whether it is more difficult for my skin or not, because my hands dry against the elements. IM also trying to determine whether filled with fluid. its pretty flat, but slightly higher, but only very little, and just today, that is, they must have appeared just at a certain point. reminds me of an insect bite, I do not think it is. not even sting.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Warts are usually skin-colored and painless. Sounds like a light bulb or infected hair follicle.

Kim S said...

that does not look like a wart. This could be an insect bite. Perhaps only a spider. When you begin to seek greater or more painful, a doctor.

TheManWi... said...

Well, I'm in the medical field, but they have had experience with warts. That does not seem like a wart. Although it something that looks like a light bulb.

L.P said...

Who do not like a wart on, I think a light bulb or a rash of some sort, if they are tested

Post a Comment